Your door to the business world
Engineers are required to display a large number of qualities such as precision, efficiency and reliability. In engineering management, you will learn how to manage these talented individuals while, in parallel, develop and improve market strategies, brand management and profitability.
Within our online MBA programme with specialisation in Engineering Management you will learn to distinguish between several aspects of the internet of things, including consumer, business, social and environmental issues.
- Completed undergraduate study (210 ECTS for the 60 ECTS variants, 180 ECTS for the 90 ECTS variants) from a public or officially recognized university/higher education institution
- Degree certification of at least “Befriedigend” [lower second equivalent]
- Proof of min. two years of relevant work experience
- Proof of English skills: TOEFL (min. 80 points) or IELTS (min. Level 6) or Duolingo English test (min. 51%) or Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or Equivalent proof
- The proof must be provided before the start of the study and must not be older than two years. If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The MBA with a specialism in Finance & Accounting will prepare you for a career in the field of global financial markets and related areas.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will develop skills in preparing and carrying out fiscal decisions on the international capital market.
- You will learn to work with financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in compliance with international standards.
- You will obtain in-depth knowledge in the area of investment analysis and portfolio management to improve the fiscal performance of the business.
About this institute
You want to start an international career in Europe and search for a flexible, affordable way to reach this goal? Our online Master's and MBA programmes offer you an international orientation with a focus on business and general management competencies....
Want to know more about MBA Engineering Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!