Master Management in Engineering ManagementIU International University of Applied Sciences
Master Management in Engineering Management
All available course dates
About this program
Master Management in Engineering Management
No matter how good your expertise is in engineering and in your specialist area, without the right degree you might be limiting your career possibilities. With a Master’s in Engineering Management, you will demonstrate that you can solve high-level technical problems but also bring valuable business knowledge to drive the success of any future team or company. Leadership, communication, and coordination are skills that will elevate your tech role and open the door to greater opportunities. With IU, you can study 100% online or on campus.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or traveling. To learn more, please visit the website.
Don’t Let 2023 Pass You by – Change your Future with IU
Start a new chapter of your life as 2023 rolls in. You can boost your career prospects with a flexible internationally accredited degree, studying online or on campus in Germany. You will get practical, career-focused education taught by experienced lecturers, gain invaluable skills for your future, and all of this with the opportunity to get a reduction on your tuition fees of 50-75%! Start your year on the right foot and apply this year with the special application link to avoid missing out.
If you are lacking ECTS credits from your previous studies, you can demonstrate professional work experience for your online degree instead.
- To start a 60-ECTS MBA (One-Year MBA), you need a minimum of 210 ECTS from your previous studies and one year of work experience. You need to provide proof of an additional year of work experience until the end of your program.
- Completed degree from a public or officially recognised university/higher education institution in relevant field.
- At least a “satisfactory” or Grade C equivalent earned in your previous degree.
- Your undergraduate degree should be worth 240 ECTS credits.
For some 60-ECTS master programs, you will need to have achieved one year of professional work experience before starting your studies.
- Proof of English skills:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6.0 out of 9 points) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. B grade overall) or
- Equivalent proof
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing in a Global Economy
- Strategic Management
- Maufacturing Methods Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things
- Advanced Research Methods
- Operations and Information Management
- Product Development and Design Thinking
- Seminar: Managing People and Organizations
- Master Thesis & Colloquium
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Tuition for 60 ECT Master's and MBA Students
- Monthly - € 811
- Yearly - € 9,732
- Total Fees: € 9,732
Degree: Master of Arts (M.A.)
Credits: 60 ECTS
The Master with a specialism in Engineering Management will prepare you for a career in the field of global financial markets and related areas.
- You will deepen your knowledge in the areas of business management and leadership through academic and practice-oriented modules.
- You will actively work on your soft skills such as communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- You will develop skills in preparing and carrying out fiscal decisions on the international capital market.
- You will learn to work with financing options on international capital markets as well as accounting in compliance with international standards.
- You will obtain in-depth knowledge in the area of investment analysis and portfolio management to improve the fiscal performance of the business.
Just like German engineers themselves, German study programs in engineering also enjoy a great reputation worldwide. As an Engineer Manager, you would understand high-level technical problems and be able to solve these problems using your knowledge of business management. That’s why Engineer Managers are in high demand at the interface between technology and management. After your Master you will have excellent career prospects. You’ll thrive anywhere that requires an interdisciplinary and extensive knowledge in the field of technology and business.
- Project Manager /Leader
- Quality Manager
- Engineering Project Manager
Message the school
About this institute
IU University of Applied Sciences
IU University of Applied Sciences provides quality programmes for Bachelor, Master, and MBA degrees with a whole new approach. We have established campuses for students who want to complete their studies on-site but also offer our full programmes online for...
Why study at IU International University of Applied Sciences
- Accredited and recognised worldwide: Elevate your career with a European degree
- Affordable degrees
- Flexible payment options: Stress free and easy!
- 100.000 students.
Want to know more about Master Management in Engineering Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!