This program is a unique opportunity to improve your knowledge and expand your global vision of the world. Students will receive an IQS certificate of attendance and a transcript of records with 8 ECTS (4 US credits).
This program has the following two modules and company and cultural visits:
- Nanotechnology: An introduction to the nanotechnology focused on new application and market opportunities. The approach is centred in highlighting the relationship between structure and properties. Following the IQS methodology, the course will use the practical work in the laboratory as a measure driver.
- Cross-Cultural Management with a Global Perspective: The aim of this module is to increase the awareness of the impact of national cultures on business, to provide the students with theoretical and practical tools and to make the students more aware of their own personal orientations.
It is an undergraduate summer program taught in English. Therefore students should have sufficient language skills to follow the courses.
You can apply from 2018-01-01. You have to send your CV, letter of motivation and your transcript of records.
Degree & diploma
Certificate of attendance and Transcript of records
Tuition & fees
- This program costs: €1950 course + € 350 administration fee
- There is a 15% course discount for applications before April 30th 2018 (early-bird registration).
- There is special prices for groups, please send an email.
Request information - obligation free
IQS School of Management
IQS School of Management - Study Business in Barcelona
IQS (Institut Quimic de Sarria) is an educational institution that manages two schools of the Ramon Llull University, including the IQS School of Management. The School of Management offers masters and doctorate programs. It is widely considered to be one of the most...