Study at Ilia State University (ISU)
Ilia State University (ISU), located in Tbilisi, Georgia, is a flagship public research and comprehensive higher education institution in Georgia, South Caucasus, focusing on scientific advancement and transferring top notch knowledge to facilitate societal development.
ISU was established in 2006 as a merger of six different institutions, each having a long history and a diverse institutional profile.
- The Number 1 Research University in South Caucasus (SCImago Institutions Rankings)
- 300 Professors & 1000 lecturers
- 23 Bachelor & 49 Graduate (Master and Ph.D.) Programs
- 15,978 Students
- Around 30 Research Institutes & Centers
- 301 Researchers, 90 Ongoing Research Projects
- Over 30 Million Gel Income from International Donors in 2006-2018
- The Number 1 Choice for Georgian Freshmen since 2015
Ilia State University (ISU) offers:
- Student-centered teaching
- Practice-based curriculum
- Exchange and double degree program opportunities
- Internationalization at hoe
- Competitive tuition fees and affordable living expenses
- Unforgettable student life
Ilia State University welcomes around 5,000 freshmen every year at all levels of higher education. ISU strives to meet each student’s needs and help them reach their potential. Ilia State University equips its students with an all-round experience to provide them with the necessary knowledge, skills, and confidence in order to achieve future career goals. ISU provides an advanced and dedicated academic community where the students can learn from experts and gain the qualification they are looking for.
Find out more about Ilia State University by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.