Master in Automotive Computing and CommunicationsFaculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek
Master in Automotive Computing and Communications
The programme provides students with an opportunity to specialise in the fields of design, implementation and testing of software and computer systems in the automotive industry.
After acquiring basic knowledge in the field of advanced programming and embedded computing systems, this graduate study programme enables students to gain specific knowledge related to communication networks and vehicle protocols, design and testing of software support in safety-critical control systems (e.g., an autonomous vehicle) and security of vehicle information systems.
Additional specific knowledge is gained through power supply and vehicle systems, application of power electronics in the vehicle, digital image and video processing and in the field of machine learning, in systems of autonomous and networked vehicles.
- Three years of higher education, in fields of electrical engineering and/or computer engineering, computer science, computing.
- Proof of English Language proficiency B2 level.
If the enrollment quota is not completely full, the enrollment will be also possible in cases of other related fields of technical and natural sciences (e.g. mechanical engineering, mathematics, etc.) and in that case the Faculty Committee for Teaching and Student Affairs determines additional/differential courses (for additional questions regarding this issue please contact the faculty).
The costs of additional courses is determined according to the ECTS of the additional/differential courses:
7000€ * (number of ECTS of additional/differential courses/60 ECTS), for example: If students has 12 ECTS of additional/differential courses, the calculation is as follows: 7000€ * (12 ECTS/60 ECTS) = 1400 €
Scholarships & funding
- The tuition is 7000€/year.
- 50% of the best students according to the ranking list of all students (newly enrolled) or based on the grades achieved in the 1st year (continuing students) will be charged a reduced tuition fee amounting 5000 € per year.
- 20% of the best students according to the ranking list of all students (newly enrolled) or based on the grades achieved in the 1st year (continuing students) will be charged a reduced tuition fee amounting 3000 € per year.
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek (FERIT Osijek)
This is a modern faculty that has constantly been developing in all areas of its expertise.The educational process consists of three levels with study programmes being continually upgraded and harmonised with recent scientific discoveries, economy and labour market needs. The...
Want to know more about Master in Automotive Computing and Communications? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.