52859WA Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy TechnologiesEngineering Institute of Technology
About this program
52859WA Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy Technologies
This advanced program is delivered with a strong emphasis on vocational application and aims to impart practical and advanced knowledge. It is a high-level qualification designed for those who have already attained an undergraduate degree or can demonstrate significant industry experience combined with continuing professional development. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest advanced technologies in power generation through renewable energy technologies.
Applicants must have completed at least a 3-year Bachelor degree in engineering, science or technology or equivalent in a related field; OR
- An applicant with other tertiary qualifications with relevant vocational practice in an engineering related role may be considered for entry as judged by the admissions committee: OR
- At least 3 years’ work experience in engineering, science or technology field (the applicant would be required to submit other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates the potential to pursue graduate studies).
- Satisfactory English language proficiency at an English pass level in a Senior Certificate of Education or equivalent; OR
- A specified level of achievement in a recognized English language test such as IELTS (or equivalent) at a score of at least 6.0 (with no individual band score less than 5.5); OR
- Satisfactory completion of another course offered by EIT, or delivered by another tertiary institution in English.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Fundamentals and General Distribution/Interconnection Components
- Solar-Based Systems
- Wind Power Generation
- Hydro Power Generation Systems
- Other Renewable Energy Technologies
- Energy Storage Technologies
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
You are expected to spend approximately 10-15 hours per week learning the program material and completing assessments. This includes attending weekly webinars that run for about 90 minutes to facilitate class discussion and allow you to ask questions. This program is run online on a part-time basis and has been designed to fit around full-time work. It will take six months to complete.
We understand that sometimes work commitments and personal circumstances can get in the way of your studies, so if at any point you Feesl that you are struggling with the pace of the course or finding a particular unit challenging, you are encouraged to contact your designated learning support officer for assistance.
Please visit the course website to check the current fees in your country/region.
Potential job outcomes could include:
- Electrical Engineer/Senior Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Environmental Officer
- Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- QA/QC Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Renewable Energy Consultant
Message the school
About this institute
Engineering Institute of Technology
The Engineering Institute of Technology (EIT) is an Australian college dedicated to engineering education and training, with 4000+ students based nationally and internationally. Established in 1995, and known for its innovative approach to online learning, EIT now also has a...
Engineering Institute of Technology
Want to know more about 52859WA Graduate Certificate in Renewable Energy Technologies? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!