All available course dates
About this program
Engineering is the art of applying scientific and mathematical principles, experience, judgment, and common sense to make things that benefit people. Engineers solve problems. They improve and develop products to meet consumer and societal needs. They find ways for existing products to work better, last longer, operate more safely, and cost less.
They also look for innovative solutions to global problems. Engineers design bridges and important medical equipment as well as processes for cleaning up toxic spills and systems for mass transit.
Choose from one of four tracks
Associate in Science - Major Related Program
- Associate in Science-T - Track 2 - Mechanical, Civil, Aeronautical, Industrial, Materials Science Engineering
- Associate in Science-T - Track 2 - BioEngineering and Chemical Engineering
- Associate in Science-T - Track 2 - Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Associate in Science-T - Track 2 - Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, Atmospheric Sciences
- Career and College Success: Engineering
- Introduction to Engineering 1: Modeling and Analysis
- Engineering Graphics
- Introduction to Engineering 2: Design
- Special Topics: Engineering
- Materials Science for Engineers
- Digital Circuits
- Electrical Circuits
- Electric Circuits Lab
- Mechanics of Materials
- Technical Writing
- Applied Numerical Methods
- Special Topics: Engineering
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the website for more information.
Tuition fee* costs for academic year 2021-2022 (September-June):
- Three Quarters: $9,947.40
- One Quarter: $3,315,80
*Based on 15 college/high school credits
$500 Tuition Reduction for the 21-22 Academic Year!
Starting Spring 2021, each new student taking 12 or more High School or College credits will receive a $500 tuition reduction for a maximum of 2 quarters for the 21-22 Academic Year (Summer, Fall, Winter, Spring). This amounts to a tuition savings of $1,000 to students!
$50 Application Fee Waived until June 30, 2022!
We are excited to announce that as an additional support to new students, our application fees will be temporary waived. Effective immediately, our application fee of $50 will be waived for all new applications until June 30, 2022.
Placement test fee is waived as well.
Message the school
About this institute
Edmonds College offers two-year university transfer degrees, English as a Second Language (ESL), professional degree certificates and a Washington State High School diploma. Our beautiful park-like campus is located 30 minutes north of the innovative and bustling city of Seattle...
Why study at Edmonds College
At Edmonds College the opportunities are endless!
- High school completion program (finish your high school while earning university credits)
- University transfer degrees- start your bachelor’s degree at Edmonds College, then transfer to a university of your choice. Our graduates have transferred to nationally ranked universities all over Washington, the United States, and abroad!
- Gap year opportunities- study with us for 3, 6 or 9 months. We offer professional certificates that you can earn in 9 months or less.
- Earn a Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science- these hands-on bachelor's degrees provide you with practical skills that prepare you for a job in Family Life Education, Manufacturing and Engineering Technology, Integrated Health Management, and in the fall of 2023, Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Edmonds provides free comprehensive support services such as tutoring, advising, and career exploration, all with supportive, caring faculty whose priority is to help students succeed in the United States.
- State-of-the-art facilities- you will have access to the latest technology
- On-campus employment opportunities and upon graduation of a degree or certificate, you qualify for twelve-month employment opportunities in the USA
- We accept applications 4 times a year: January, March, June and September
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
I am very grateful for the advisors who have given me great help and support in planning my program pathway during my study at Edmonds College. Due to their guidance, I have successfully transferred to University of Massachusetts, Lowell and received an International Scholarship.
Want to know more about Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Edmonds College provided the essentials to achieving great success in STEM. I was very lucky to have amazing faculty, mentors, and instructors who help me to be where I am now. I am transfering to Purdue University to study Aeronautics and Astronautics Engineering.