Master's Degree in General Engineering
The ECAM Arts & Métiers degree is a pluridisciplinary program.
- in-depth courses in fundamental and engineering sciences
- humanities program that promotes personal, professionnal, and managerial development
- minimum of 2 modern languages
Industry at the center of our teaching:
- Numerous practical activities and projects often based on real-world industry examples, fostering innovation and autonomy
- 3 internships (for a minimum total experience of one year)
100% international mobility
At least one international experience (internship/studies) required
Personalized Academic Pathways
Focused scientific and technical projects, international mobility, specialized double degrees, research, etc. Each engineering student benefits from a personalized support system to define their own academic path and career goals.
The ECAM Engineering program is a 5-year combined undergraduate / graduate Engineering program. It is taught entirely in French.
- Year 1 (French Scientific baccalaureat)
- Year 3 (DUT, Bachelor's Degree, CPGE Program)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
About this institute
ECAM Lyon - Study engineering in Europe
Since 1900, ECAM Lyon has been perfecting the methods and art of training engineers. The engineering school is accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) and is known for providing its students with a scientific and human perspective of...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in General Engineering? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!