Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Degree from ECAM
A cross-curricular program taught in English
The ECAM Engineering program is an innovative double degree course that is taught entirely in English. It meets international and European requirements in terms of Master's level awards and is accredited by the French Accreditation Board for Engineering Degrees (CTI).
This integrated Master of Science combines 3 years of common core studies and 2 years of specialization. During the 2 years of specialization, students study for one year at one of ECAM Lyon's partner universities and obtain a double degree at the end of their 5-year program
You will graduate with two degrees:
- Mechanical & Electrical Engineering Degree (Master's degree level) from ECAM Lyon
- A Master's degree in one of the following concentrations at one of our partner universities:
- Robotics & IT,
- Energy Engineering
- Product Design,
- Engineering Design
- Industrial & Supply Chain Management
The ECAM Engineering program is a 5-year, combined badchelor's/master's degree program.
Candidates can integrate this program after high school or after a bachelor degree.
As a Grande École, prospective students are expected to meet our stringent application requirements. Admission requirements may vary depending on the student’s individual situation.
To learn more about the admission process, fill out the "request information" form and ECAM Lyon will contact you directly with additional information.
ECAM Engineering program brings toegther both scientific and technical training, project management, business knowledge, language, international perspectives and a human dimension. Students will acquire key skills and competencies in the following areas:
- Basic Science – 15% – Mathematics, physics and chemistry
- Engineering Science – 22% – computing, electronics, automation, mechanical engineering, design – CAD, fluid mechanics, heat transfers
- Multidisciplinary projects – 19% – MECH Challenge, robotics project, sustainable development …
- Humanism and foreign languages – 16% – personal development, communication, entrepreneurship and innovation, inter-culturality
- Specialization – 28%
ECAM Lyon - Study engineering in Europe
Since 1900, ECAM Lyon has been perfecting the methods and art of training engineers. The engineering school is accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d’Ingénieur) and is known for providing its students with a scientific and human perspective of...
Want to know more about Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Degree? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.