Master of Engineering in Design of Systems and ProductsCentrale Nantes
Master of Engineering in Design of Systems and Products
All available course dates
About this program
This Master provides tools, models and methodologies for the design of mechanical products and for the design and management of inustrial systems. We take into account technical, human and economical factors.
The courses rely on both aspects and cover the following areas: Mecanical design of innovative mechanisms and products, customer-oriented design of products, industrial engineering.
This Master is internationally recognized and accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education.
Language of teaching
100% of the language of instruction and examination in English during the first year including 160 hours of French language courses.
During the 2d year, courses and Master thesis are either in French or English language
The thesis is often conducted in the frame of international research collabaorations with scientists from Europe, the United States, Canada, Brazil and Africa. The Master "Design of systems and Products" relies on the staff members on the scientific and research facilities of the IRCCyN, "Institut de Recherche en Communication et Cybernétique de Nantes"
The thesis work associated with this master is closely linked with industrial companies such as:
- Car manufacturers (PSA, Renault)
- Robot and machinery manufacturers (Staubli, ABB, Fatronik)
- Airplane manufactuers (Airbus)
- Ship manufacturers (DCNS, Aker-Yard)
- CAD-CAM Suppliers (CATIA, UGS).
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Science or Equivalent. (Students in their final year of undergraduate study may be admitted on the condition that their bachelor's degrees are awarded before they enroll at Centrale Nantes).
- Applicants whose native language is not English are required to pass a recognized international English test such as TOEFL (score 220 CBT, 550 PBT, 80 IBT), Cambridge Advanced English Test (score B or higher), IELTS (score 6.5 or higher), TOEIC (800) or other English equivalent test.
An applicant who carried out his study in English is eligible, passing a recognized test provides him more chance to be accepted (official confirmation letter is needed). The English test result must be sent before the deadline of application.
For more information on the requirements for this master degree program and the application, please complete an information request form.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
The tuition fee for this master degree program is €12,000 for the 2 years of study.
About this institute
In keeping with the traditions of French Engineering schools (grandes écoles d'ingénieurs), Centrale Nantes, founded in 1919, trainsversatile engineersto a very high scientific and technical level. Equipped with a strong managerial culture, they are capable of placing scientific subjects into...
Be the first to write a review!