University Semester Abroad Program (USA) Bachelor Level in EngineeringCalifornia State University, Fullerton
About this program
University Semester Abroad Program (USA) Bachelor Level in Engineering
California State University Fullerton (CSUF) is located in Orange County in the heart of a thriving economic region that is home to some of the world’s most prominent multinational corporations, as well as leaders in the entertainment and tourism industries The University Semester Abroad (USA) program provides a unique academic and cultural experience for international students to take classes with American students and to enjoy the Southern California lifestyle.
As an USA undergraduate student (bachelor level), you will join the CSUF community with over 39000 students for a single semester or an academic year. Our offering of over 3000 courses lets you customize your learning experience and engage with over 4000 dedicated professors.
- Enroll in university credit courses and transfer credits to the home university
- Visit Southern California beaches and attractions such as Disneyland and Hollywood
Experience student life:
- CSUF has nearly 350 student organizations, including intramural sports and academic and cultural clubs
- Design your semester abroad and enroll in courses aligned with your academic interests and professional goals
- Course offerings range from business, engineering & computer science, communications, art, humanities & social science to natural science & mathematics and health & human development
- This program is suitable for undergraduate university students + high school graduates who want to take a gap year
- A TOEFL 61 or IELTS 5.5 or PTE 43 or equivalent is required
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
CSUF’s College of Engineering and Computer Science (ECS) prepares students for careers in engineering and computer science, and for further study and specialization in graduate work. The college faculty is actively involved in both instruction and scholarship, and in the advisement of students in career and program goals. The college is home to the following departments:
- Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Software Engineering
About this institute
Cal State Fullerton is a leading campus of the CSU, serving as an intellectual and cultural center for Southern California and driver of workforce and economic development. We are an emerging national model for supporting student success through innovative high-impact...
California State University, Fullerton
Be the first to write a review!