Bachelor Top-up Degree in Product Development and Integrative Technology
Bachelor top-up program - 1½ years - 90 ECTS
The direct path to further education for production technologists, IT technologists, installers, automation technologists and energy technologists.
Are you passionate about working with integrative technology and product development - and can you see yourself in the role of someone who bridges the gap between the technical, creative and commercial part of a development process? Then the Bachelor program in Product Development and Integrative Technology is perfect for you.
In 1½ years, you will be ready to integrate various technologies and knowledge in connection with the development of technical systems and products. You’ll get the knowledge and the tools to become a competent and creative product developer who knows how to apply specialist knowledge across disciplines.
This entire program is taught in English.
In order to be admitted to this degree programme, you must have completed the following programmes:
- AP Degree in Automation Engineering
- AP Degree in Energy Technology
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (high-voltage technology)
- AP Degree in Service Engineering (plumbing technology)
- AP Degree in IT Technology
- AP Degree in Production Technology
- AP Degree in Automotive Technology *
- AP Degree in Environmental Technology *
* You can apply for admission with exemption.
- Zero tuition fee for all EU/EEA countries
- Request information for non-EU/EEA fees
- €150-200 material fee for all new students
Bachelor Degree in Product Development and Integrative Technology.
The Bachelor’s top-up takes 1½ years and are for students who have already completed an AP degree program or similar. By completing an AP degree program and the top-up program, you will obtain a Bachelor’s degree. You will be awarded 90 ECTS points for a BA top-up program.
Join one of the largest business academies in Denmark
Business Academy Aarhus develops and offers practice-orientated higher education programs. We are one of the largest business academies in Denmark with: 4900 full-time students 700 international students 400 employees In European countries, this is an English-language term for institutions of higher education. The degree programs...
Be the first to write a review!