Master's Degree in Construction Management
This course is delivered completely online, through a combination of pre-recorded lectures followed by extensive learning materials along with dedicated Personal Tutor support. The students gain the flexibility of learning while maintaining access to face time with the tutors through the synchronous live online sessions.
Highlights of this course are:
- This is a 60 ECTS Masters program from GMU, Italy. It comprises six modules along with Research and Dissertation.
- GMU, Italy, accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy, is a member of the Bologna Process in European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and is also a NARIC approved university.
- The course delivery and assessments are based on real-life situations and application which will directly benefit the learner to improve their performance at their workplace.
- It teaches the learner how to successfully organise and plan complex construction projects, diagnose corporate problems, and manage project teams, procurement, finance and risk.
- Additional certification is Postgraduate Diploma in Construction Project Management from Cambridge International Qualifications, UK .
- Option to attend the annual convocation conducted by the University in Italy.
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or academic equivalent) in any subject.
Mature Entry Route
English Language Proficiency
If you are not a native speaker, you should have an appropriate English proficiency level, e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent in all bands or possess a Bachelor’s degree delivered and assessed in English, or proof of work experience in an English-speaking environment.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is your expected skill development and learning from the program:
Human Resource Management & Leadership
This course is designed to develop an understanding about the contemporary practices of human resource management.
Finance for Managers
The course covers various concepts and techniques which would help the learner in making financial and investing decisions.
Strategic Project Management and Implementation
Student develops a project in which they plan and implement a new product, service or process employing concepts learnt in the entire program.
Sustainability & Business
The module will critically review sustainability challenges and opportunities for organizations in a global context
Building Services Engineering Management
The Module is designed to provide an understanding of the various elements and processes in managing a building and how these can be optimized to make them environment friendly.
Environment, Health and Safety Management
The Module gives a critical understanding of the Safety, Health and Environment management tools & techniques and also about the different standards and legislation, which are required to be followed.
Research and Dissertation
This module will teach students to create a usable data product through which they can integrate, synthesize, and demonstrate all their data science knowledge in a multi-faceted way to potential employers. Projects will be drawn from real-world situations.
How You Learn
Scientifically developed learning pedagogy, which ensures quality and effective learning experience for the learners. We ensure a seamless learning experience for students with varying levels of expertise on the subject matter.
- Video classes
- Text learning contexts
- Personal tutor
- Online library
- Collaborative learning
- Module Fee: $2400 ($400 per module, total 6 Modules)
- Dissertation Fee: $1000 (for Dissertation Guidance and Assessment, $500 installments)
- Degree Certification Fees: $1000 (Upon completion of course, to claim the Degree)
- Total Fee: $4400
- CIQ Diploma Fee: $300 (optional ,Upon completion of course)
- Certified Manager from CMI, UK: $300 Optional
Master's Degree in Construction Management, Postgraduate Diploma In Construction Project Management
- Ministry of Education, Italy
- Credits: 60 (ECTS)
About this institute
Athena Global Education (AGE)
Athena is a new-age educational venture working relentlessly to upskill and empower working professionals from dynamic career backgrounds. In partnership with European Universities and Professional Qualifications Bodies, UniAthena is offering online Accredited Doctorate, Master's, Diploma, and Certificate programs The delivery...
Want to know more about Master's Degree in Construction Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!