Arden University Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education.
Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major city of international business and commerce. Named the start-up capital of Europe, Berlin is a strategic location for serious academics and business leaders to further their education, and gain the experience to make the next big career move.
The city of Berlin is a multicultural environment where diversity and ingenuity thrive. Arden Berlin accepts international students from all around the world who share the same drive to not only earn a higher education qualification, but grow both on the personal and professional level.
Arden’s Berlin campus is located near major international corporations including Sony, Daimler, Deutsche Bahn, and the Axel Springer Media Group. As international students are permitted to work in Germany up to 120 full days or 240 half days per year, there are plenty of opportunities to gain career-defining work experience while studying for a qualification. Additionally, graduates are eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to further explore opportunities in the country.
All of Arden University’s courses are delivered fully in English, so students are prepared to thrive in the international business world. A’den’s experienced and passionate faculty are available to provide students with invaluable information and encouragement through the entirety of the course
- Arden University has received 4.5* for student satisfaction
- Arden has supported 50,000 higher education learners over 26 years
- 96% graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduation
- 79% students saw their career improve as a direct result of their studies
Find out more about Arden Study Center Berlin by filling in your details and the school will contact you.
Why study at Arden Study Center Berlin
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
- Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
- 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA***.
- Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
- Berlin is the second largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!