Civil Engineering (CE)Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Civil Engineering (CE)
The international Master’s in Civil Engineering is a graduate programme (Laurea Magistrale) which aims at educating professionals with the necessary in-depth scientific and technical knowledge in the field of civil engineering.
The programme is intended to provide students with firm technical bases while nurturing decision-making and leadership potential. It prepares graduates to practice their profession at an advanced level and with a unique exposure to an international environment to better understand global issues of civil engineering.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme:
1. Be prepared to better understand global issues thanks to a unique exposure to an international environment
2. The programme prepares students with firm technical basis while nurturing decision-making and leadership potential
3. Obtain two degrees in two years thanks to a Dual Degree programme
4. Learn to plan and design all types of structures and infrastructures
5. Set to work as an advisor, designer or project manager
STUDY GRANTS AND SUBSIDIES
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
TUITION FEES EXEMPTIONS
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasingly broad international perspective. Since its origins in 1088, Alma Mater has...
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Want to know more about Civil Engineering (CE)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!