Advanced Automotive Engineering (AAE)Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Advanced Automotive Engineering (AAE)
The Master’s Degree Programme in Advanced Automotive Engineering is an inter-university programme jointly offered by the Universities of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Bologna, Ferrara, and Parma.
The programme is supported by the most prestigious companies in Emilia-Romagna operating in the automotive sector at international level.
It is aimed to provide knowledge and skills related to the design of motor vehicles and motorcycles that are high-performance and suitable for competitions. From hybrid and electric motor propellers to production systems with typical features of the new manufacturing 4.0 environment.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme:
1. You will gain skills that will be in demand in the automotive industry in the future
2. You will be in direct contact with the main car producers of the region
3. A mechatronic approach and 5 different curricula for each specialization programme
4. Courses, seminars and labs held by company managers as well: you will gain direct experience in what working in the industry is like
5. You will learn to develop sports cars and state-of-the-art automotive components
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasingly broad international perspective. Since its origins in 1088, Alma Mater has...
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Want to know more about Advanced Automotive Engineering (AAE)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!