Show educations.com as: Mobile

Please provide me top universities for B.E in USA? - Forum

12/22/2014 9:23 AM   Krishna Con

Hello friends I passed in 2014 in the 12th class. Now I want to continue with my bachelor degree from the USA. Please suggest to me best universities for MS programs in the UK so I can apply for it.

RE: Please provide me top universities for B.E in USA?
2/25/2015 9:34 PM   pawanraj

I want to study aerospace engineering aboard, but my 12th marks are low. I want to study aerospace and I want to know how can I apply?

RE: Please provide me top universities for B.E in USA?
2/26/2015 9:29 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hello, 

Could you please clarify what program you are interested in studying so that I may make some suggestions?

Best, 

Educations.com

RE: RE: Please provide me top universities for B.E in USA?
2/26/2015 9:53 AM   Brittany Holtsinger

Hi, 

You can still apply to programs even if your marks were low in high school. Some programs require entrance exams and this would be a way for you to prove your ability in an alternate way. 

Here is a an aerospace program you may be interested in. You may contact the university directly by completing the information request form. They will happily assist you from there. 

Best of luck with your studies, 

Educations.com

Login
Biomedical Engineering

Study Biomedical/ Pharmaceutical Engineering

Do you enjoy mathematics and life sciences? If so, the study of biomedical or pharmaceutical engineering might be for you!

Find out more about these subjects here, and start a new, promising education in an exciting field of engineering!