Nottingham University Business School
Nottingham University Business School enhances students' knowledge and practice of business and management in a responsible and sustainable method using its global presence.
Nottingham University Business School offers the highest international standard of influential research and outstanding teaching and programmes that enable graduates and clients to excel in a global environment. The School is accredited by both EQUIS and AMBA and is among the UK's leading centres for management education.
The partnerships that Nottingham University Business School has forged with external organisations lead to significant beneficial impacts on public policy, business practice and economic and social well being.
Nottingham University Business School's world class research centres and institutes collaborate with regional, national and international businesses to promote entrepreneurial ventures and work with government agencies, NGOs, banks, venture capitalists, and the tourism industry.
Executive education programmes at Nottingham University Business School have been tailored for many organisations including Rolls-Royce, Frankfurt Airport (FraPort), and Boots. The University specialises in training senior executives on its Executive Development programmes in Responsible Business and other courses.
The faculty at Nottingham University Business School are leading researchers in their fields, providing award-bearing teaching and executive education, underpinned with world-class research.
Other benefits of studying at Nottingham University Business School include:
- Leadership in business ethics and sustainability focused through the Business School's internationally renowned International Centre for Corporate Social Responsibility (ICCSR).
- Outstanding teaching and research in banking and financial services, led by the Business School's Centre for Risk, Banking and Financial Services. The MSc Banking is accredited by the Chartered Banker Institute (CBI), so students graduate with a Chartered Banker Diploma - the highest award in professional banking.
- The MSc Human Resource Management and Organisation is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), giving students full exemption from their level 7 Advanced Diploma in HRM.
- The Entrepreneurship Division and the Haydn Green Institute for Innovation and Entrepreneurship form one of Europe's leading centres and developed some of the first entrepreneurship courses offered by a UK university.
- The MSc Marketing is one of only a few marketing courses in the UK that is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) for a Dual Award. This Dual Award means that while you are studying for your qualification you also have the opportunity to work towards achieving the CIM Professional Diploma in Marketing as part of your degree program, enabling you to graduate with an enhanced qualification that is sought after by employers.
Find out more about Nottingham University Business School by filling in your details and the school will contact you.